07 janvier 2009

Cold blooded old times



















Ils sont marrants aux infos, comme si le reste de l'année Marseille n'était pas coupé du monde.

Mes meilleurs vœux pour ce nouveau cru qui commence avec le titre auquel j'ai immédiatement pensé en me réveillant.

Belle And Sebastian "The Fox In The Snow"
ysi

This is the song I was thinking of when I woke up this morning, as the snow is falling for the first time here for about 20 years folks.
Happy new year by the way.

Podcast #39

PETER BJORN & JOHN "Lay It Down"
ESSER "Satisfied"
SPINNERETTE "Ghetto Love"
THE BIRD AND THE BEE "Love letter to Japan"
HOLDEN "Mia"
CAMILLE "Home Is Where Hurts" (David Rubato Revisited)
JAZZANOVA "I Can See" (Holy Ghost! remix)
FRANZ FERDINAND "Ulysses" (Max Tundra Remix)
ROYKSOPP "Happy Birthday"
PLAYDOE "Pop like this"
OXMO PUCCINO "Masterciel"
JAY-Z "Brooklyn Go Hard" (ft Santogold)

Télécharger//Download

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Santogold?

Vérifiez
http://www.cokemachineglow.com/podcast/4217/fantasycovers-2008

Sami a dit…

Bah oui Santogold.

http://www.amazon.com/Notorious-Soundtrack-Original/dp/B001JE38LO

Anonyme a dit…

toujours aussi beau et fort ici....

weddingdresses a dit…

I Know Power Balance bracelet is very popular all over the world.
And so many wholesalers buy Power Balance braceletand silly bandz from us for Christmas' gifts.
Free shipping! brandshoes2trade.com

I just have this energy level that I've never had before. The only thing that's changed is I've started wearing my Power Balance wristband and nike running shoes
Power Balance wholesale